Friday 7 February 2014

[Review] AUM Anti-Age Organics Brightening Milk Cleanser

Today's review is on the AUM Brightening Milk Cleanser. AUM is an Australian skin care brand that was launched in 2008. AUM's certified organic skin care products are free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, silicones, petrochemicals, artificial colours and are not tested on animals. Is that great or what?! 

This cleanser comes in a 125ml tube and has a RRP of $23.95. It is a cream cleanser that is designed to remove make up and impurities without drying out the skin. Here are the ingredients:
It has a thick, creamy consistency and does not foam up at all. I remove the majority of my make up with a facial wipe and then use this afterwards. It removes all left over traces of make up and leaves my skin thoroughly cleansed. It doesn't leave any sort of residue and doesn't dry my skin out. I love how my skin feels totally clean and refreshed, but not at all stripped. It does not irritate my skin (not even inflamed pimples when I've got them!) or sting my skin. It has not broken me out neither (always a concern when trying a new cleanser).  However, it does have quite a strong fragrance that is typical of natural products (smells like essential oils, I think... I'm bad at describing scents!). 

Overall, this is a lovely gentle cleanser. Other gentle cleansers I've tried leave my skin feeling like it has not been cleansed properly, but this one cleanses effectively without drying out my skin. It simply leaves my skin clean and soft. It gets a thumbs up from me!  

Have you tried any AUM products? What is your favourite gentle cleanser? 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.